Matriculá nuestras especilidades de:
Inicio de lecciones virtuales de las especialidades 04 de mayo de 2020
Obtené un 30% de descuento durante todo el año 2020.
Registration and enrollment period: from January 31 toApril 29 2020.
Classes begin: May 04 2020 (Virtual lessons)
YOU CAN BE A TEC-CERTIFIED QUALITY TECHNICIAN
This program is intended to provide technical and administrative personnel, operators, and other workers with the knowledge needed to work in a Six Sigma environment and to use basic Lean tools.
The Quality Control Technician certificate is awarded upon successfully completing 12 courses and a Graduation Project which assist students to use instruments and concepts for continuous improvement in the company where they work. The certificate is recognized by Costa Rica’s Civil Service.
Students who graduate as Quality Control Technicians will have training in:
- Quality improvement techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean.
- Definition of quality standards and statistical management of products and processes.
- Knowledge and use of ISO standards for Quality, Environmental Management and Safety.
- Development of teamwork and leadership skills to carry out collaborative projects.
- Techniques for solving quality problems in service or production areas with a focus on evaluating and supporting customer needs.
- A ninth grade or high school diploma.
- No admission exam is required.
Cost: ₡80.000 plus value added tax for each course.
There is no enrollment fee. Each course is paid for separately and in monthly installments.
Cost of the Graduation Project: ₡ 95.000 plus 2% valued-added tax.
- 20% discount throughout the year 2020
For early payment: students who wish to pay the costs of all courses and the graduation project at the beginning of the program in a single payment will receive a discount of 8%, and those who do so in two payments will receive a 4% discount.
To companies: 5% for each student if 2 or 3 persons from the same company attend. If 4 or more persons from the same company attend, there will be an 8% discount.
- Foundations of 6 Sigma
- Standardization and control of documents
- Data Analysis I
- Quality control costs
- Project management
- Data analysis II
- Measurement systems analysis
- Tools for problem analysis
- Control charts
- Inspection in terms of variables and attributes
- Improvement techniques
- Graduation Project
- Group 3: Coyol (classes begin: May 5, 2020)
- Tuesdays: de 1p.m. a 9p.m.
- Group 4: Coyol (classes begin: May 5, 2020)
- Tuesdays and Wenesdays: from 8a.m. to 12 noon
- Group 5: Alajuela (classes begin: May 9, 2020)
- Saturdays: from 8a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Group 8: Zapote (classes begin: May 5, 2020)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: from 8a.m. to 12m.d.
- Group 9: San Carlos (classes begin: May 7, 2020)
- Thursdays and Fridays: from 5:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
- Group 10: San Carlos (classes begin: May 9, 2020)
- Saturdays: de 8a.m. a 5 p.m.