- Full papers should only be submitted online.
- The deadline for submitting complete papers is April 20, 2022.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All authors must be registered in the conference
- All full papers must be submitted and presented in English.
- Contributions should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages (Including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
After registering your contribution, you will receive an email with your abstract id.
If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
The notification of acceptance/rejection of the contributions submitted will be sent to you via email by april, 30th 2022
Abstracts will only be published in the ICON 2022 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before May 16th, 2022.
If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.